CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Still Up?

I had been sleeping late since last week. March 5- I slept at around 1:00 already. I was studying for Chemistry and ended up finishing only one lesson. March 6- I woke up 7:30 in the morning and started studying. I was really having a hard time understanding our lessons that’s why I only stopped studying when I eat and then study again. I have lots of things to do that’s why I again slept late at around 12:00. March 7 and 10- I slept at around 11:00. Phew! It was truly tiring and stressing yet, it’s part of being a student. We always sleep late just to finish studying and doing projects. Yet in return we also get the grades we deserve so I can say all those eye bags are worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment