CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Finally, we had arrived in Dao

It took us two hours to reach Dao. It was a long, tiring ride and not to mention I wasn’t free to eat what I want because that would only make me thirsty and make me want to pee. So I was left talking with my seatmates, Jewel and Vivienne. We arrived in Dao at around 9:00. My friends and I first went to the hanging bridge which I was at first afraid to try. It was fun since Kat made it exciting by swinging the bridge. After that, I can already see 3rd year students lining –up for the zip line. We decided we’ll try it when a few were already lining-up. I was bored since all we did was to eat, to stare at the people trying the zip line, and to listen to music. After eating lunch we decided to go boating so that at least we did something fun. I was together with Dane, Ivannie, and Gail. I can say this was the experience I enjoyed the most in going to Dao since it was fun discovering how to properly row the boat in order for it to move. Although I was a bit wet I still enjoyed the boating. We were all tired in the bus going back to Iloilo yet I know all of us enjoyed our trip to Dao.

No comments:

Post a Comment