CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

To be or not to be happy

First, congratulations to all who won!
 Play is finally over. I actually don't know if I should be happy or not. I should be happy since practices are over. I could spend my whole weekend surfing the net, eating, sleeping and watching t.v. not anymore practicing. But maybe there's a reason for me not to be happy. It's this feeling of wanting to go back and correct things. The feeling of regret and guilt. It's like, "Why haven't we did this or that?" We offered our all starting from the amazing props, the nice story of our play and of course the characters we have but we didn't win.But don't get me wrong. I'm not saying I'm mad right now because we didn't win in CAE and CAF. It's just I knew we all did our best but we didn't win- the feeling of disappointment. But still, it's ok. It's not the end of everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment