CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Merry Christmas everyone!

Wow, the fact that it's finally Christmas break still can't enter my mind. Exams are somehow still fresh. Well, it was just 2 days before. Ok, let's talk about the exams. Although it was only 2 days, it was still hard, as always. For the first day, I didn't have the urge to study. I'm not in the mood especially it's all about numbers, Trigonometry and Mathematics.:| The next day, I somehow became in the mood to study knowing it's Civics- hard yet challenging. I don't know but while taking our last exam, Journalism, I just kept on thinking that minutes would pass and finally it's Christmas break! Although our class adviser wasn't present for our Christmas party, it was still a bit fun.Moving on, it's Sunday, a day that would make me remind it's gonna be Monday tomorrow. Classes again. Oh wait, not now. I almost forgot, it's already Christmas break! The first two days started well. I slept for seevral hours, watched tv, surfed the net, and went out just as what I've wanted. Btw, 6 days to go and it's Christmas. Yay! :D It might be too early but I just wanna wish everyone, Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment